Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What Time Is It?

Hey People,

I decided to share this little experience with you. Why? I have no idea. I just feel like it. Okay, so I just finished bingeing on the 2nd season of Banshee, which had an awesome finale I might add, and before I watched the finale, I asked the question, "How did I get here?" Let me explain.

Has this ever happened to you? You're binge watching a show and then you stop watching (you have to sleep at some point). Then you pick up where you left off and you're like "How did I get here? When did I watch all these episodes. I thought I only watched a few." That's exactly what happened to me, now. 

The same thing happened to me when I was watching Orange is the New Black. I was watching with a friend and the next thing you know it was passed midnight and we just finished the 7th episode. I didn't even know it was that late. I thought it was eight o'clock and I also thought we only watched 3 or 4 episodes.

Words to live by: Bingeing is a dangerous thing. Be careful and make sure you sleep so you have enough energy to watch more.

Luv ya,
           Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment