Friday, September 26, 2014

My Friday Lineup

Hey People,

So...want to guess what I'm watching tonight?

...

If you guessed nothing, you would be correct because I really don't have any shows to watch this Friday, which is odd because usually my cult shows get sent to the grave night. But I guess all my cult shows are either doing really good in ratings or they finished last season.

Oh well, onto the new shows. Actually, this gives me a chance to catch up on the shows that I haven't watched yet. So keep this tab open for more reviews coming up.

On a side note,  can't believe they moved Hawaii Five-0 to Fridays. I wonder how their ratings will be. I think they'll be fine in the long run though.

Luv ya,
           Diva

P.S. Who wishes TGIF would come back? I remember a time Fridays were happening. I wonder what changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment