Monday, September 22, 2014

My Monday Lineup

Hey People,

I have so much homework :'( but that's not going to stop me from watching some of the most anticipated shows of the season tonight. What am I going to watch? Well you curious cats, let me tell you.

The most anticipated show of the season, Gotham, is tonight! We all know the story of Batman, but we never really spend anytime with him as a boy. The time is now.

Apparently, this show will be like Smallville (but hopefully better)--we will never see him in the black suit. And just like Smallville, they have created a new character played by Jada Pinkett Smith, Fish Mooney. A lot of known actors and some newbies as well, so I wonder how good this cast will be.

I have no idea what's in store for this show, but I can't wait to see what happens. I believe this show is the only one, I have high hopes for, so please don't let me down.

I love Catwoman, so I had to choose her poster over everyone else.





Red is back people!

Ever since the show ended last season people have been debating on whether Red is Liz's father. To tell you the truth, I don't think he is. Why? Well for one he told Lizzy that he would never lie to her and she flat out asked him is he her father and he replied with a no. Now before you jump my bones over the whole reveal about his back, I will say this, he was definitely there the night of the fire, but I think he was there to save Liz and gave her to the man she called Dad. I honestly think he either tried to kill her father or he was one of his henchmen and her father told Red to take her away, or a mixture of both. I think Red has been watching her ever since and is probably infatuated with her. That's my theory.

Hopefully we'll find more out later this season.




To tell you the truth, I'm not looking forward to watching this even though it's based off a true story. It's like Heroes except without he superpowers. I thought the trailer looked bad, but I learned long ago never to judge a show off of a trailer and I at least like to watch a show once before I decide how good/bad it is. So I'm going to give it a try.

I only know "Over It" girl ( I really like that song and it's kind of stuck in my head right now).

If you don't know already well let me tell you. This show is about a couple of geniuses that help the government stop bad guys from doing bad things. So it's like a cop show, but instead of cops solving the mysteries and saving the day you have ordinary people, who just so happen to be geniuses.

We'll just have to wait and see with this one.



I have yet to be amazed by a pilot, so hopefully that streak ends tonight with one of these premiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment