Monday, September 22, 2014

Reviews

Hey People,

I am trying to get reviews done for every new show this week. Hopefully, I can do that with the busy week that I'm already having.

In other words, Madam Secretary will be up either late tonight or midday tomorrow.

I love the The Good Wife and instead of doing a diary for it like I usually do for TV shows I review, I've decided to write a regular review and tell you what I think and what my family thinks (My father and I usually don't agree when it comes to this show) so you, the reader, can get a different perspective of how we're watching it. I think it'll be fun so watch out for that.

Also this week, I will be writing a full season review on Finding Carter and Extant, so checkout that later in the week.

So much writing and so little time. Oh snap! T-minus 10 mins until Gotham starts.

Keep Watching!

Luv ya,
            Diva

P.S. Apparently Legends did a fake out about the family not being his family so I will no longer be catching up on the show.

P.P.S. There will also be a Throwback on Thursday. Hint: It's in my slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment