Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Sunday Lineup

Hey People,

And so it begins, even though technically it began last week with some FOX and NBC shows coming out, but now it's officially on the way. So if you wanted to know what I'm going to watch this Sunday night, then I'll be happy to tell you.


Probably my favorite season out of any show that I watched last year and definitely their best season ever. Got one of my friends and both of my parents hooked and now we all can't wait for this season to begin.

If you haven't watched it, I highly suggest that you do, especially since Julianna Margulies just won Best Actress for her role. This show was definitely robbed of a nomination for Best Drama.

As for what is coming for this year, I hear that their plan is not to top Season 5 because to them it can't be outdone, but instead they plan to go in another direction than anything previously done.

No matter what, I trust in the Kings!






All I know about this show is Tea Leoni character becomes Secretary of State, she's a woman, and she's hardcore. That's it. Oh wait, I forgot, Frasier's ex-wife is in it. Now, that's it.

I hear people who like The Good Wife will like this show, but the only similarity I see so far is that they're both hardcore women, who have a political agenda and don't take BS from men. We'll have to wait and see if Madam Secretary can be on par with the beast of The Good Wife.

Either way, I'll be checking it out and doing a review of it that will be posted.





So much is about to begin. Keep Watching!

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment