Thursday, September 25, 2014

My Thursday Lineup

Hey People,

It's Shondaland tonight, you know because she owns it and all, literally. But there is only one that I want to see. I seriously don't understand ABC. I saw so many ads for this and never saw Forever once (but that's a rant for another time).

How to get away with murder? Become a blood analyst and work your own cases. Nailed it.

But in all seriousness, I really don't know much about this show even though I saw nonstop ads for it. All I know is it's about a class for soon-to-be lawyers and apparently, she's the best professor you could ever want. That's it, that's all I know. So I'm going to be just as in the dark as you are tonight.

However, this is made by Shonda Rhimes so who knows what's going to happen. All I know is I'll be watching and writing a review about it.

Good to see Viola Davis as the lead and also a surprise to me that I found out not that long ago, there's a OITNB vet on here. Me wonders, will she get on her knees again?


Good thing my weekend starts now!

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment