Friday, October 10, 2014

How To Get Away With Murder Full Season Order

Hey People,

HTGAWM has been given the go for a full season. Now remember, this show is only going to get 15/16 episodes since Viola Davis is a movie star and would like time to do other projects. I don't mind though. I like concise shows and that also means less filler episodes, not like HTGAWM has had one yet.

I just got my dad to finally watch the first episode. He didn't want to watch it because he didn't like the name of it. I told him to not judge it by that but he still didn't want to. It took over a week for me to get him to watch and when he finally did he told me I didn't explain well enough and that's why he didn't want to watch. Sure Dad that's the reason. He said he loved every minute of it so if you haven't watched it yet, I suggest you get on it and catch up with the rest of the world.

Luv ya,
             Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment