Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Kalinda, Say It Ain't So!

Hey People,

It's a sad day in Philadelphia and not because it took me so many tries to spell Philadelphia. It's raining and to top it off, I just found out Kalinda (Archie Panjabi) of The Good Wife will not be returning if they go on for a 7th season.

What!!!!?????

She used to be my favorite until they ruined her character with Cary, her husband, and now Bishop. But I always thought she could be redeemed. I was waiting for her to be redeemed. I think everyone was. We all wanted Alicia and Kalinda to be a team again and I've been waiting for a conclusion to what happened to her husband.

If she wants to go we can't stop her, but I must say if she's leaving I want an answer to the husband situation. Maybe the DA arrests her for it and Kalinda wants Alicia to be her lawyer not Cary (suck it Cary), and we finally get to have a great Kalinda and Alicia moment before she gets sentenced to jail.

Either way, I'm going to miss Archie and her boots.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment