Sunday, December 7, 2014

Reign RAINN Video

Hey People,

So I just found out that the rape scene in Reign was very controversial. I don't know why, it's not the first show I've seen this year have it and I would definitely admit Game of Thrones is way more controversial than this.

I support the writers for telling this story if they want to, not because it creates more drama, but it is something that needs to be discussed especially nowadays with college campuses sexual assaults happening across the country. Also, rape was very common back then so I don't see why it wouldn't be portrayed. This isn't some kiddie show. This is the same network that had a woman marry a man that sold her for some property (looking at you Gossip Girl). There are tons of things that people should try and ban on this network, but this isn't one of them.


Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment