Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hart Of Dixie S4 E3 Diary

Dear Diary,

At the Rammer Jammer, I saw Lemon threatening Dash to tell her who leaked the story on his blog. Dash isn't going to give it up so easily, but what happened was more interesting. Levon and George sat down to talk to Dash after their little chat with Lemon. Might they be the ones that leaked it?

Dash is also putting on a show for the old tourists. I really need to read or watch Pride & Prejudice, it's been on my to-do list for years. Levon will play Mr. Darcy. Now I know Levon. He would never be apart of this unless he had to, which makes believe Dash has something on him. I take it they did leak the info. Lemon stopped by to get info from George about his lake house. Odd questions were asked, but I take it Lemon will be vacationing there. 
I got pushed out of the Rammer Jammer tonight because of some event Wade is cooking up probably for Zoey. Since when did Wade start chasing Zoey again? I did hear from one of the belle since they just love to gossip that Wade was going to ask Zoey to marry him. Now why on Earth would he do that for? I know they love each other, but they haven't been able to stand each other in a long time. 

Then all of a sudden no one was in Blue Bell. Everyone up and left and went somewhere else. I thought it was a good time to catch up on sleep. The next day I went to the Rammer Jammer like I always do and saw AB avoiding Levon and Levon staring at Lemon. Do we have another triangle happening?

And where did Wade and Zoey go? And I still don't know who's pregnant yet?

Luv ya,
           Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment