Sunday, February 22, 2015

Binge Update

Hey People,

As you know already, I binged through The Fosters and caught up to the current season and I also binged through Helix and caught up but then quit the show due to it being plain crazy and not in the good way that it was before. I'll wait to see what happens at the end of the season to see if I'll return to it, but so far, I don't think I will.

After I binged through those, I thought I needed a little break from American dramas so I was going to what an Asian drama, but couldn't find one that I liked so I decided why not an anime. Then I remembered about The Legend of Korra getting so much attention in December and while it's no anime, the cartoon resembles it enough that I thought I should check it out. I don't like to just start a show even if it's a spin-off so I had to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender first and I'm glad I did. Makes you appreciate TLOK more. Both are great cartoon and I'm almost done watching TLOK. Sometimes I just need some old school cartoons (but up-to-date graphics).

I've also binged watch Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. One of these I couldn't finish, while the other I couldn't finish the first time I tried to watch it, but then went back to it this time and made it through the 1st episode and enjoyed the hell out of it! I really needed to make it through those 1st boring 20 mins to really start enjoying it. To the one I quit, I quit at the end of the 2nd season. I'm debating on whether I should write a review as to why I quit it, but I'm not sure. I know both of these shows are beloved by many, but one of them I just could not understand what's so great about it.

Do you know which one I'm talking about?

Luv ya,
            Diva

P.S. I'll have diary entries for Hart of Dixie and Reign later today.
P.P.S. Remember, WYBMS will start once shows start to go back on hiatus sometime in the spring, so I have more time on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment