Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hart Of Dixie S4 E4 Diary

Dear Diary,

I can't believe I haven't written in my diary in over a month. It's been 6 weeks Diary and so much has changed since the last time I've written. I can't believe I'm about to write this, but...there was a crime in Blue Bell! But before I dive into that, let me tell you what happened earlier that day.

Lemon put up Fancies to be sold today. If I had the money I would totally invest it into Fancies. That way, I could just sit back and listen to the gossip of the town.

There's a town meeting today aka gossip time! Dr. B is planning to get his groove on with Shelby, Crickett still hasn't gotten a divorce yet, and Tom and Wanda are having goat problems. The meeting was about a talent show contest yadda yadda yadda 25,000 yadda yadda yadda. Too bad I can't showcase my talent of stalking. I'm the best stalker in town.

Of course Shelby was the front runner and won without a doubt in anyone's mind. but the sabotage against her wasn't sabotage at all but an accident by Rose and her Cheese Flavies that got onto Shelby's mic. Shelby is very allergic to Red Dye #40. Something good did come out of the talent show though, Shelby gave Lemon the $25,000 so she didn't have to give up her dream of Fancies. Shelby and Lemon might actually work out as a mother and daughter duo after all.

The Truitt Brothers surprisingly took 2nd place. I heard they needed the money to get out of a situation, but what else is new? I saw Tansy Truitt talking to George. I hope she doesn't go through with her wedding and she gets back with him. I always liked them together. But who I was never so hot about was Levon and Lemon. I saw them talking to each other. I still hope AB and Levon get back together.

Finally, I found out who was pregnant. Zoe Hart was the last person I was thinking of. At least, it's Wade's and they're back together so that's a plus. All ends well.

Luv ya,
           Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment