Sunday, March 15, 2015

Previously On Sunday...

Hey People,

S1 E3
Can I just applaud Ryan Phillippe for a moment? Well done. Usually when I watch shows and actors are mad some just raise their voice to show it, but with Ryan, you actually felt it. The anger, the rage. He made me think he would actually kill someone in that state, but to be honest wouldn't most of us get that anger in the same position and say the same thing? I know I would.

Turns out the AWOLer didn't kill his son, but if he didn't do it, then the cops are going to be at Ben's doorstep again. So someone planted the flashlight in Ben's car or did it fall out from its hiding spot? I do have to say hiding it with the gifts was genius, but he should have just turned it in. Hiding evidence only makes you look more guilty.

As for his daughter, well she's a train wreck and she seems to be very distraught about Tom or was it because she was pregnant? I can never tell with teenagers. Either way girl is getting on my nerves. I don't think Dave slept with his daughter, but I can see how Ben jumped to that conclusion. I started to think Ben could have been the killer since he knows more than what he puts on, but there's no motive that I can think of.

Ben vows to Tom's mother that he'll find the killer. Why would he do that? I have no idea. Damn Ben's life sucks so much right now. I'm loving it.



I didn't think I was going to write so much for this since it was a filler, but I did. I guess I have to go back to writing reviews for it.

The Good Wife S6 E14 Review


Luv ya,
           Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment