Thursday, March 19, 2015

Previously On Thursday...

Hey People,




S2 E15
I don't mind recap episodes which is basically what The Blacklist did last week with a mix of a case-of-the-week. I don't mind it at all even though they're only in the 2nd season so it may be a little too early for one, but still whatever. What I do mind is how you tell a recap. If Liz was telling this all to a therapist that would have been fine, but when a judge was asking her questions that had nothing to do with the case, I wanted to to shoot him. Most of the time I was yelling at him saying, "What does this have to do with the dead guy?" The judge even says, "Maybe we've gone off topic." No shit. I hope someone kills this judge tonight because he's been nothing but annoying. I don't understand why Liz didn't just say she was holding Tom as a hostage to get information from him on the whereabouts of Berlin and he killed the guy because he knew she couldn't do it. No other information needed and it's the truth. Like seriously what does The Fulcrum have do with this? Okay, I'm done.

Anyway, we find out Tom was trained to be in deep undercover and that's all he's ever known. Red hired him to watch over Liz, we still don't know why >:| but Berlin paid double for Tom to look after her for him. In the end, Tom fell for Liz and now Tom is in Germany doing #whothefuckcares.

Dembe suggested some truth to Red--tell Liz everything. I hope Red actually does because I don't know if I can go another season without knowing. It would feel too much like Pretty Little Liars and how they will never reveal who A is until the series finale and by then #whothefuckcares. I don't want TBL to go down the same road.

But seriously, even if I didn't particularly like parts of this episode it's still a good show and I'm enjoying this half of the season more than the first half. If any of my readers haven't started this show and are interested, tryout this episode and you'll be caught up. It explains everything that has happened previously.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment