Sunday, April 12, 2015

Game Of Thrones Is Back!

Hey People,

Game of Thrones is back tonight!

If you haven't that yet, then you clearly live under a rock because I've been hearing it for weeks now.

I'll do a regular recap of this show or maybe a review, if I can find a great discussion to talk about. My friends always asked me what I thought because I haven't read the books and they have. They always wanted to know who I liked and what I thought was going to happen so I'm glad I get to share my opinion here for you to read.

I can honestly say, I have not been spoiled yet. I have no idea who's coming or what's about to happen this season. I've been lucky so far. All I know is never like a character too much because if I do they end up dead, but I can't help it. I love Arya and I don't care who knows.

Hopefully, she makes it through another season.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment