Thursday, May 14, 2015

Previously On Thursday...

Hey People,

S2 E21
Recently anytime I watch The Blacklist, I always think I'm going to quit and then something happens either in the middle or at the end of the episode that makes me change my mind. I have to be honest folks, I did not see this one coming at all, but I'll definitely want to stick around to see how it ends.

I thought last week would follow the same formula as usual. Red gives the team a number, Ressler and Liz track down said number, either Ressler or Liz or both get caught or someway somehow lose the suspect, by the end of the episode Red gives Liz another tidbit to help catch the perp, and all works out in end. I almost forgot to add that Liz pushes Red to tell her about her past, Red deflects the issue, and then Liz tells Red she's through with him. That's a TBL episode in a nutshell, but I am liking the whole Liz is being setup by The Cabal. I'm intrigued.

So basically the whole number-of-the-week was all for show to frame Liz. I don't know what to expect for the season finale tonight, but I will say if this is all a set up for Liz to be on the run with Red, I will definitely return for next season. If not, we shall see.

Liz can join Red on the most wanted list. Aww that's so cute. Now if only they can leave Tom Jacob behind. Let the man sail on his boat already. Stop talking about it and go do it already.

Luv ya,
           Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment