Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Binge News: My Bad

Hey People,

I've been a bad blogger lately. I had another interview today and then went out and didn't have anytime to come back and write for today's shows. So to make it up to all you guys and gals. I shall write the recap of not only last week's, but also this week's episode tonight.

I have been working on the OITNB for awhile now. I finished it last week, but it'll be a longer post than usual because I had to cover what happened to everyone this season. If I have time to spare, I'll get that one out either tonight or tomorrow for you to read.

In other binge news, I have quit Damages. It just wasn't as fun to watch than the 1st season. Therefore, I'm back to watching The Wire and am almost finished with the 4th season. I'm slowly making my way through 24 as well. I've been going slow lately due to me looking for a job, so my schedule is out of whack lately. But don't worry, I've landed a job (YAY!) and I don't start yet so I have time to spare for awhile and once I get the groove of things, I'll be able to handle my TV binging and blogging better.

On a side note, I have been trying out some new shows, but nothing great so far. I'll keep searching.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment