Saturday, July 18, 2015

Previously On Saturday...

Hey People,

S2 E5
My how the game has changed and I say for the better if you ask me. It's about time Angela knows the truth and has one over James. I was just patiently waiting for the moment when Holly would recognize her. The writer teased a bit with the whole "let me go in there to interrogate her," but the bathroom scene was a totally worth the wait. The only thing I had a problem with is why Angela didn't tell her boss that Holly wasn't a wanted woman anymore. She had no reason not to tell. I mean, it was great that she used the info as a way to get Holly on her side in the end, but I just don't get why Angela didn't tell her boss right after she found out herself. But I don't really care because of the outcome.

So what does this mean now? Will Angela comfort James about it once Holly gives her proof? I doubt it. I think there was some foreshadowing here when Angela told her boss that Holly would do anything for the man she loves and I think Angela would do the same for James. She will probably comes to grip with the fact that she still loves James and will protect him in the end. My guess is by the end of the season, both of them will know the other one knows. It might even happen sooner.

James is still kicked out of the house. His son went to go see him and lied to his mother about it. When the boy came back home, Tasha asked why did he go see his father. Does the boy need a reason to see his father? He's his father that should be a good enough reason right there. Tasha is being really unreasonable. She even kicked out Tommy, who didn't want to get in the middle of his 2 best friends and the one who told James to quit cheating on her in the first place. Tasha needs to get a hold of herself.

Speaking of Tommy, he actually used his brain for once and tricked the Russians into using their supply line. The student is finally learning.

So what didn't we cover? Oh Greg, boy knows now that something is going on with James and Angela and I'm pretty sure in tonight's episode she'll spin it to make it seem like she's working him.

Luv ya,
            Diva

P.S. I loved how Angela broke down in the bathroom after finding out James is Ghost and then coming out of the bathroom like nothing had changed. Now that's a strong woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment