Sunday, August 16, 2015

Humans Season 1 Finale Review

Hey People,

Oh Niska, Niska, Niska, you are so evil, and yet, I still like you. So its finally revealed to us what Hobbs was planning all along--an obedient conscious synth. You can think for yourself, but you can't act for yourself. What's the point of being conscious then? Hobbs needed the key to make other conscious synths and the only way to do that was to get all of David's conscious and Leo together again, including Karen. At first Karen wasn't down and tried to delete everything, but then she changed her mind. Why? Because she cares about Leo and he unlike the others is human no matter what Hobbs said. I can't believe Hobbs went legal on Leo's ass by stating technically he's a grey area and therefore he doesn't have rights. Umm, no that's not how the law works. Only a judge can decide that since he is a grey area, but whatever. I'll let it slide since it's not a big deal anyway since they get released because they were being blackmailed by the Hawkins. They would release the video of the conscious synths if they weren't freed, but they were quickly found since Fred is obedient to Hobbs and triggered their location. In the end, they have the key to make more conscious synths and the group splits up.

Leo, Mia, and Max are together and I have no idea where they're going. I really can't picture Mia being on the run like Leo and Max were. I feel like she may miss the Hawkins and might think her place was with them, but I don't know how safe it is to be over there with them though.

Niska has the key to make more conscious synths and I have no idea where that train is going. I'm pretty sure Laura is going to figure it out. She's a smart one. But I don't know what she's going to do about it once she does figure it out. It's not like she can call up Leo and tell him what's up and I doubt she'll go hunt down Niska, so I don't know. But can I just ask why would she hide the flash under her clothes again? Obviously that's not a safe place to put things since Anita found her photo of Tom there. Think girl. She really needs another hiding place that's all I'm saying.

And poor Fred. He was left behind by everyone and all they did was cover him up. Why would they hide him right outside a We Are People rally. That just seems like a bad idea. The Hawkins couldn't buy a storage unit to hide him in? What happens when someone else finds him?

As for Karen, she's finally made a friend. I doubt their relationship will continue, but you never know. I doubt Hobbs will leave her alone since she's the only one he'll be able to find and with his mind he'll probably think the rest will come for her.

I really don't know what a season 2 will be about, but I hope new conscious synths aren't made yet. I like our small group for now. And yes, there will be a season 2. Humans was renewed and I will be back next season to watch.

Luv ya,
            Diva

3 comments:

  1. I liked it. Until the last few minutes, I couldn't imagine a season 2, but now I'm looking forward to it and which direction they will take the story. Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I can't imagine a season 2 either. I just hope the story doesn't suck.

      Delete