Monday, August 10, 2015

Previously On Monday...

Hey People,

S3 E8
Okay I don't see how Stef and Lena are considered a dysfunctional couple. Even when they're fighting, I don't really consider it fighting. I don't even know what they're fighting about. Lena says she's unhappy. I don't see why that means she has to go to couple's therapy for it. A lot of people are unhappy with their lives. You get over it because you realize at least your life isn't as bad as the next guy. Anyway, it was kind of funny how the plummer has a thing for Stef. It was a good comic relief.

It seems like Brandon isn't really over Callie. I definitely don't think it's fair for him to be told he can't date Callie and AJ is allowed to. I would be pissed too. At least Callie isn't really into AJ, but like Jude said, "Why do you keep doing this?"

Now for the big news last week pertaining to Rita. The chick did it. Think about it people, why would those 2 girls collaborate. They hate each other and one girl is going in the army in 2 weeks so she really has nothing to gain from screwing Rita. We all know Rita does hit people. The evidence is stacked against her and I don't think she knew what she did. I think her daughter brings out the worse in her.

P.S. I'm leaning towards the guy walking in the store as a red herring. It would be really interesting if it turns out to be AJ's brother, who caused the accident.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment