Saturday, August 15, 2015

Previously On Saturday...

Hey People,

S2 E9
Goodbye Shawn, I knew you and I liked you I just didn't like you and Tasha so you had to die. Actually, I thought he was going to run away like Ghost told him to and not take Tasha with him, but when he texted her I said "Fine, take the bitch with you." But then he did something stupid. He went back to Kanan to return the gun and say he couldn't pull the trigger. That was just dumb and for that he deserves to die. Too harsh? Okay, he didn't deserve to die, but he definitely doesn't deserve tears. Not even one droplet. I can no longer dream of Lashawn #disappointment

I knew something was going to happen to Shawn when he texted Tasha. There was no way Tasha was leaving city and be never heard from again. I described the death scene as sad and disturbing because any death is sad really and the fact that Kanan killed his own son was just morbid.

In other news, Tommy got out of jail on account of the sketch not being admissible. Angela lost this round to Ghost. I wish I kept count to see who was up. I'm pretty sure it's Ghost just because he's been playing Angela since the beginning of the season. Now Angela is pissed as hell that Ghost helped Tommy get off. She really can't be mad though because they both have used each other. Ghost thinks that they can be together now, but what he doesn't know is Angela doesn't like losing. They finally say the forbidden word that couldn't be spoken in their presence--Ghost. Their love affair is over, but I'm wondering how long this is going to last because there is only 1 episode left (season finale tonight!) and I like it better when it's them against the world, but right now it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. Next season can very much be Angela vs. Jamie.

As for the season finale tonight, let's just say it does end on a sort of happy note, but someone has to choose between their girl and their best friend. And of course, someone is going to die. That's what happens when you play the game.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment