Sunday, August 9, 2015

Previously On Sunday...

Hey People,

I liked this show so much I just had to add it to my list and I'm glad I have a Sunday show again. It doesn't seem right when I don't have one for some reason.

S1 E6
We found out more about Leo's family and his background. So Mia isn't his lover, but his mother. Must admit, I didn't see that coming, but I'm glad they got away from the cliche. Leo's father made his brothers, sister, and mom replacement because his mother was cray-cray and needed someone to take care of him and he needed friends. Stupid Joe just had to call the cops on Leo and Max, which resulted in Max jumping in a river and Leo escaping. I doubt this is the last we'll see of Max, at least, I hope it isn't. I like the guy.

Mia is awake now, but she'll be staying put at the house for her own safety. I can't wait to see what happens with her and the family now that she is conscious. I hope Joe stays kicked out.

Niska is becoming more human by embracing her nice side. It seems that Dr. Millican is a good influence on her. Odi came back and is still messed up as ever, but functioning, just barely. Maybe Niska can fix him up a bit, while she's there.

Prof. Hobbs isn't against conscious synths as we first thought, he is very much intrigued by them, but I still don't know what he's about just yet. Fred did escape, however. I feel like there's a quota of how many black synths you can have in a group. Just when Fred was going to join the group, we lose Max.

Karen shows Pete who she truly is, a conscious synth. Man couldn't get out of the room fast enough. He basically slept with the "thing" he hates the most. I would think he would run back to his wife, but they're getting a divorce now so what's the point. Oh Pete, you just got screwed, literally.

Tonight will be the moment everyone has been waiting for--everyone back together again--well sort of. Let's just say not everyone is going to be all there. Oh and someone important will die. I liked this character and am sad that I will no longer see this person on the show anymore.

Luv ya,
            Diva

2 comments:

  1. Good show. Started out a bit slow (very British paced) but I like it more and more each week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a lot of potential. I'm glad we have an AI show. I liked Almost Human and was sad to see it go, so this is sort of a replacement for me.

      I don't watch that many British shows. I feel like if a British show is good, America would just make its version of it. But this is a group effort of both US & UK, so I'm hoping we have more of these going forward.

      Delete