Sunday, September 6, 2015

Binge News

Hey People,

Okay so I'm still currently watching Falling Skies and The Wire is currently sitting on the back burner. I watched the new episode of Fear the Walking Dead and still don't think it's good enough to be added on the list. It's not bad, but it's not greatness either and so far I have more people I want to punch on that show than not punch because people just keep making bad decisions, more specifically, just not telling what the hell is going on, which leads others to make bad decisions.

I have watched Scream, Tyrant, and Mr. Robot season finales and 2 of the 3 reviews are already completed so you'll be getting those on their respective days. If I had to rank the finales I would say Tyrant > Mr. Robot > Scream but that's just me.

As for WYBMS, I believe you'll be getting one today. I just have to make sure there's enough material to post.

All my shows currently on the list are on hiatus. You know what that means. I have to start my search again or I could go watch some comedies since the fall season will start soon, but I already got a head start on some of those so I don't know. I'll just go with what I feel like watching.

That's all I have to report this week.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment