Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Previously On Wednesday...

Hey People,

Let's try this again, shall we?

S1 E9
Okay I'm just going to stop making theories for this show because I was totally off base. Mr. Robot played me so hard it wasn't funny. So Elliot's father, Mr. Robot, is dead and he's been imagining him from the beginning. When it was finally revealed, I first thought any time we saw Mr. Robot it was actually Elliot like a Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde type situation, which I think would be even cooler, but it just turns out all those scenes with Mr. Robot were made up by Elliot. Now I don't trust what I see on Mr. Robot because it may or may not be real and I love that. It really gets you into Elliot's head and how he views the world. Usually for a show, we see everything from the outside and that's what makes Mr. Robot such a unique show.

Elliot and Darlene started fsociety together and Elliot doesn't remember ever doing it. It's like Elliot himself is a viewer. We know as much as he knows.

As for Angela, she's been offered a new gig, working for her enemy, Evil Corp. I know she's in dire need for money, but working for the company your suing would be considered a conflict of interest and just a bad move in general. It could really sabotage her case. But the drama in me wants her to take the job offer just so we have a person at Evil Corp since Tyrell will no longer be working there. Tyrell instead will be working with Elliot and Darlene in taking down Evil Corp. I get why Tyrell is doing it, but I don't get why Elliot brought him along. He's a killer. I would take schizo Elliot over psycho-killer Tyrell any day. This isn't going to end well.

I can't believe the season finale is tonight. Don't forget to watch!

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment