Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Empire Muisc

Hey People,

This is your weekly dosage of music from the hit show Empire. Whether you missed it, or want to hear the full version of it, this is the place to be. Here is what I think warrants a 2nd listen.

I got 2 new songs to add to my list. I'm starting to think Jussie has too many songs, at least for the first half of the season. I'd like to hear from the other artists too. I'm just saying, they're good, but let's mix it up Empire. "Daddy's Little Girl" is now stuck in my head and although I'm not completely in love with "Ready To Go" there are parts to it that I like, specifically Cookie's beat rather than Lucious's. You can't win them all.

"Daddy's Little Girl" - Bre-Z


"Ready To Go" - Jussie Smollett


Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment