Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Previously On Wednesday...

Hey People,

S2 E8
Last time on Empire, Hakeem was called out by Freda. It was a great rap battle and in the end Hakeem became victorious. I have to say I thought they both work good, but the only reason Hakeem won was because he knows how to work the crowd. So proud that he dropped his last name. He don't need it.

Lucious signed the papers to partner with the streaming company. I hope this backfires on him. He needs to lose sometimes. Well now that I think about it he did lose the bet Cookie and him made on who would win the rap battle. Now, Dynasty can produce Jamal's next album.

Speaking of Jamal, he got the Pepsi commercial deal. He's on his way to being like Michael Jackson. I just hope he doesn't set his hair on fire.

Boo Boo Kitty, you should just be called Boo Boo because right now you are just plain sad. She's pregnant with Hakeem's child and didn't even tell the boy. Instead, she just steals the girl he claims to be in love with (I think their relationship went too fast, I don't even know how it got to that point and girl is a virgin on top it, she should stay clear of Hakeem). Is it bad of me to be rooting for Hakeem and Boo Boo Kitty? I don't know why, but I just want to. What is BBK going to do with that girl? She just went cuckoo on us.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment