Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Binge News

Hey People,

I seem to be doing a terrible job at this ever since I graduated college and landed an actual job that pays, but I still like watching shows. I just don't have as much time as I used to and it's hard to adapt when I don't know what time I'll be making it back home. They say 9-5 but it's more like 10-10.

That is why I vow for my New Year's resolution that this year I will keep up with my TV shows and my posts for this blog. I'm already off to a horrible start since I didn't even know shows were already coming back.

I believe I only have 2 finales left to review:
  • Limitless
  • Empire
I will probably do them tonight and then start the binging this weekend to catch up on what I missed so far this week.

Progress people, progress.

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Luv ya,
            Diva

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job...and you don't have to apologize for being a responsible adult LOL.
    Go out and live your life and have fun. TV can wait till you're retired like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      That's the only thing I have to look forward to when I get older--retirement.

      Delete