Sunday, January 31, 2016

Binge News

Hey People,

I am doing a terrible job. I know I know I know. BUT, things should be settling in at work that I can get back to my normal schedule. Why did my boss have to leave me with all this work and I don't know when she's coming back? I just worked a 60 hour week, no lie. That's my problem right now, but enough about that.

I recently received a message from a reader about how she stopped watching The Blacklist. 

"Can't watch Blacklist any more. Just got so stupid. I loved the first season and I've really been trying, but the good and evil characters seem to switch roles every week. If they bring out one more Medieval Villain organization I'm going to throw something at the TV. Convoluted plots. Goofy twists. I am sad. I love James Spader (and many others in the show) and James is still WONDERFUL. But, I can't waste my time. I hope James finds something else - soon."

I read you loud and clear Donna. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I love reading people vent on shows even if we disagree. KEEP THEM COMING!

There are a bunch of new shows I'm watching so you may get some reviews soon for those and of course I'll be handling a double dose of recaps since I've been missing out. What can I say but I need my life back.

Keep it locked here.

No comments:

Post a Comment