Sunday, March 20, 2016

Previously On Sunday...

Hey People,

Man I am not liking our group right now. They're basically turning into a bunch of killers and although the group that they killed weren't all that great of people, this just seems wrong to me.

Now last week was basically a filler so there's really nothing to report other than Maggie and Carol killed their kidnappers and Carol might start realizing what she's become. Maybe that's the true reason why Carol didn't say a word about Morgan because she knows deep, deep, deep, down inside that he's right.

P.S. No one has time for a filler, now who the fuck is Negan?


I was seriously deciding if I should even write about Quantico or not. I mean this episode was not as terrible as the last episode was but it was still terrible. Now Alex looks like a manic and Natalie might possibly be dead. If they don't show a dead body then that means they ain't dead.

I don't really care what happens to any of these characters. They are all cockoo for Cocoa Puffs.

Limited time and I think I just wasted an hour. Sorry, Quantico, you've just been cut.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment