Saturday, September 27, 2014

Extant Season 1 Review

Hey People,

I'm going to try to make this brief since I already did a review for Extant before. I will admit this show did get better as it continued, but by no means am I saying it was a good show. It got better, but on a scale of good to bad, this show was still on the horrible side. Let me explain.

There was seriously nothing there. My father was talking about how he read there was going to be this huge mystery that no one was going to see coming and that no one can predict the outcome of this story, and so I waited...and waited...and waited until I got to the end and said, "Wow that was a waste of my life, but at least I got to see Halle Berry every week."

I don't know what else to say. This show was bad, plain and simple. I have no idea what my Dad was seeing, but then again he also didn't like Outlander and told me it was more confusing than Inception so now I can't take his opinion seriously anymore.

So let's quickly go through what happened this season and wrap this up. Molly loses both of her "sons". One dies saving her life by blowing himself up to bring her home (you know what I mean if you saw the show) and the other, well, he decides to live with another family.

How It Should Have Ended...
But you are left with a few unanswered questions now that I think about it and so I've decided to take matters into my own hands and answer them for you. I'm guessing Yasumoto dies since he couldn't prolong his life. I'm guessing John makes that female robot his team was working on. Sparks probably went to jail and maybe killed himself since he has nothing to live for anymore and that way he can meet both his wife and daughter in heaven. (Yea right, who are we kiddin'? The man definitely ended up with his wife in hell, the way they were killing people.) Julie probably starts an affair with John since she's so lonely and John couldn't forgive Molly because he lost his son because of her. Maybe to spice things up, Charlie decides to get in on the action and joins them for some menage-a-trois. Odin then kills Charlie to get some satisfaction because his bomb didn't blow up and ends up in jail writing letters to Julie to take him back. Finally, Sam and Molly end up together because Sam confesses that she's always been in love with her and Molly replies "Why the h*ll not? You're probably better than my vibrating robot lover." THE END

Judgement: Don't you dare think for a second this show might get renewed. Get that thought out of your head at once because it is not going to happen.

Luv ya,
            Diva

P.S. I should make up more of my own endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment