Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Recap

Hey People,

I really like this day only because I sample all of the Big 4's shows in one night.






I'm so glad she got rid of the hair. She looks bangin' with it short.

With that said, let's talk about the last episode real quick. So Red married the queen of Weeds. That's actually a really cute couple. I knew I knew that actress from somewhere, but I couldn't place her until I looked her up and she was the girl in Red that's kind of funny now that I think about it. Anyway so the guy from Prision Break is going to be sending Red pieces of his ex-wife every episode. How come he couldn't start off with a piece of hair or something? Start small and then work your way up.

BTW, let me just say Krysten Ritter did a phenomenal job playing the girl having two different identities. I just loved her performance.

So what will Red do now? More importantly what will Red think of Liz's new "haircut"? 



This is the premiere of Castle and I have to say I want this story to be over quickly, but something tells me that's not going to happen.

I don't like cliffhangers and I don't like finales that end with them. Sadly, Castle ended with a cliffhanger and can I add an awful one. A car accident, really? That's all I could say as I watched the end of the 6th season. Why? Because everyone knows he's not dead, so why even do this story line?

I know a lot of people were upset that they didn't get married, but I'm just glad they're together. We should just be happy just with that. Because didn't it take Bones this long just to get them together? Anyway, if they do get married, what comes next? Another kid. That I can wait a very long time for unless I get moments like the one with Cosmo. But let's see what they come up with for the reason Castle was abducted.

Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment