Saturday, September 27, 2014

My Saturday Lineup

Hey People,

So usually I wouldn't have any Saturday shows, but this time around I do and this one is very special because it's the midseason finale. I'm talking about Outlander.

It's the midseason finale tonight and I was debating with myself if I should have wrote about what happened last week, but decided against it because I knew I would be talking about it this week. But make no mistake, I will be talking about that episode in the review.

It is not too late to catch up with the show. There has only been 7 episodes so far and the 8th will be tonight. That's only 7 hours you have to binge through and trust me when I say you won't know time has passed. This show is that good.

I will write a review on the season so far which will be up later on (possibly Sunday) so be on the lookout for that. Surprisingly, Outlander is my most viewed post at the moment so to those who want a review, will definitely get one.

Keep Watching This Show!


Luv ya,
             Diva

P.S. I'll give you a head start. You can watch the 1st episode here on YouTube.
P.P.S. Once you finish the show and love it as much as I did, check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment