Sunday, March 22, 2015

Previously On Sunday...

Hey People,

S1 E4
There goes Ben again, accusing people left and right. First he accused his best friend was sexing his teenage daughter and then he started accusing his neighbors of beating their child to death and therefore must have killed his son. On both accounts he was wrong. His best friend is like an uncle to his daughter and his neighbors kid had hemophilia caused by the incest of the parents. They were half-siblings. I can tell you one thing: I didn't see that coming.

I knew that guy Ben was painting for was a reporter. I thought he would have revealed himself earlier, but I guess it makes sense to do it now since he had a juicy story. I wonder why Ben didn't just give him the exclusive instead of having him write about his neighbors. That's the least he could do after opening a can on worms on them.

Also worthy to note, his daughter is not pregnant and thank God for that. That girl plus pregnancy would be overload.




Luv ya,
             Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment