Sunday, May 3, 2015

Previously On Sunday...

Hey People,

PENNY DREADFUL IS BACK!

I've been waiting for this show to come back for so long. It's like all the greats come back at the same time and they're all on the same night. It's a great night tonight folks.

I know there was an early viewing of the premiere tonight, but I haven't watched it yet. Been gaming a bit lately. I'll probably watch it before the premiere and do recaps for you.







S1 E9
So who is her? Damn it Cornell, why didn't you just say the name. Okay I know that I've been rooting for Dave to be the killer. He would have been a great killer, but since it's a woman my call goes to Abby. I still don't think it's Christy. I don't think she's capable of it and as violent as Jess is, I don't think she would hurt her child as her sister claims. Besides that talk between Ben and Abby about how she has to take responsibility really makes me think that she's missing to turn herself in.

Christy is a bitch. I can't stand women who won't let the baby daddys be a part of their children's lives. I wish Ben never slept with Jess. I thought he would deny her because of what Abby said and the way she was acting, but nope, man didn't even hold out a little. Turns out Jess is crazy without her meds, but would probably be really great at throwing daggers.

The season finale is tonight so don't miss it. There has been talk that S&L will be renewed, but probably won't feature the same people except for maybe Cornell. If it does comeback I'll definitely be watching if it is as good as this one.




Luv ya,
            Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment